|NHS Jubilee Committee collects personal information in order to conduct our business of providing a reunion and jubilee celebration.
The type of information we collect and hold includes (but is not limited to) personal information about:
- ex students & teachers of Nunawading High School;
- family of ex NHS students and other interested parties
- suppliers, doners, advertisers and their employees; and
- other people who come into contact with the NHS organising committee.
Personal information - NHS Jubilee Committee will generally collect personal information by way of forms filled out by people, referrals and from third parties. In general, the type of personal information NHS Jubilee collects and holds includes (but is not limited to) names, addresses, contact details and other information which assist us in conducting a successful celebration and reunions (years at school, forms, etc).
Website collection - NHS Jubilee collects personal information from the website http://www.nhsjubilee.com through receiving contact details, registrations, applications, information requests, support requests and emails.
Information logged - When you visit this site, our ISP server (yarratech) logs the following information which is provided by your browser:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.);
- the address of the referring site (for example, the previous page that you visited); and
- your IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider's machines).
- the date and time of your visit; and
- the address of the pages accessed and the files downloaded.
All of this information we use only for statistical analysis, service improvements or systems administration purposes. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant.
Email addresses - We will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it, and will be added to a mailing list administered by a trusted source. We will not disclose it or other details without your consent.
Cookies - A cookie is an electronic token that is passed to your browser and your browser passes it back to the server whenever a page is sent to you.
Our ISP’s server may generate cookies, which are used to keep track of the pages you have accessed while using our server. The cookie allows you to page back and forwards through the website and return to pages you have already visited. The cookie exists only for the time you are accessing our server.
|Disclosure – NHS Jubilee Committee may use your personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorised by the Privacy Act. In general, we use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to conduct our Jubilee Celebration;
- to provide and market our products;
- to communicate with you;
- to offer you the ability to advertise;
- to comply with our legal obligations; and
- to help us manage and enhance our services.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- other companies or individuals who assist us in providing services or who perform functions on our behalf (such as mailing houses, specialist consultants);
- courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities; and
- anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it.
Sensitive information - NHS Jubilee Committee do not collect 'sensitive information'. Sensitive information includes: information relating to a person's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional or trade association membership, sexual preferences and criminal record, that is also personal information; and health information about an individual. Sensitive information, if it were collected would be used and disclosed only for the purpose for which it was provided unless you agree otherwise, or where certain other limited circumstances apply (e.g., where required by law).
General - The National Privacy Principles require us to take reasonable steps to protect the security of personal information. NHS Jubilee Committee and peopel associated with organising events are required to respect the confidentiality of personal information and the privacy of individuals. NHS Jubilee takes reasonable steps to protect personal information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, for example by use of physical security and restricted access to electronic records.
If you are submitting personal details, credit card numbers, or other information over the Internet which you wish to remain private, please note that, while all attempts are made to secure information transmitted to this site, there is a possibility that information you submit could be observed by a third party while in transit. In this eventuality, NHS Jubilee Committee accepts no responsibility for any resulting inconvenience or loss.
The Committee endeavours to ensure that the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up-to-date. We encourage you to contact us in order to update any personal information we hold about you. Subject to the exceptions set out in the Privacy Act, you may gain access to the personal information which the Committee holds about you by contacting the Committee.
This site contains links to other sites. NHS Jubilee Committee is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.